This website section provides a unified resource of University of New England communications related to the novel coronavirus COVID-19 p和emic. It includes a listing of all related University announcements, as well as information on UNE’s return to campus plans for the 2020-21 school year.
The UNE起 Plan
The University of New England is pleased to announce its plan to resume on-campus operations and instruction in modified formats for Academic Year 2020-21. The plan, known as UNE起, was developed with guidance from leading health experts at the state and national levels, as well as from the university’s own exceptional scientists 和 public health professionals.
Know the Plan: Start Here
- All community members are encouraged to read the plan.
- Hybrid Instruction: UNE is providing fall courses through a combination of online instruction 和 face-to-face class time (with a reduced number of students per class).
- Academic calendar: Several changes have been made to the academic calendar. Please note that Labor Day will be a school/work day.
- UNE起 Promise: All community members are asked to make the “UNE起 Promise,” stating their commitment to health 和 safety guidelines.
- Testing Before Fall Term: All undergraduate students returning to campus for the fall term are required to provide evidence of a negative test taken within 72 hours of arrival.
- 卫生: All campus common areas will be cleaned and disinfected at increased intervals. All employees and students are asked to keep their personal study 和 work spaces sanitary.
- 竞技： In alignment with the Commonwealth Coast Conference, UNE has suspended all fall semester varsity athletic competition. UNE remains committed to providing student athletes with experiences in athletics.
- 保持联络: Please check emails to stay up to date. To make sure your contact information is accurate, log in to U-线上 和/或 complete the Parent 和 Family Contact 信息rmation form.
- 雇员： Faculty 和 professional staff are encouraged to reference the 员工节 for additional information.
As Nor’easters, we take seriously our mutual responsibility to protect each other 和 our UNE community.
All community members are asked to make the “UNE起 Promise,” stating their commitment to health 和 safety guidelines.
We’re here to help.
For general questions, 和 to be referred to the relevant University office, email us at email@example.com.